St Andrew’s School, Turi is highly respected in Kenya and regarded as one of the leading international schools in East Africa. Numbering 620 pupils, it comprises two semi-autonomous schools: a Preparatory School of circa 250 pupils between the ages of 3 and 13 and a Senior School of circa 370 pupils between the ages of 13 and 18. It is fully coeducational and the great majority are boarders. The School has an overtly Christian foundation and sees its overall aim as encouraging young men and women to ‘live and lead with integrity’.
St Andrew’s School, Turi is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful job applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a criminal record check with relevant authorities from the country of current employment. We seek to appoint professionals of the highest standard for the various vacancies that do come up every so often.
- Director of Sport (Senior School)
- Head of Modern Foreign Languages (Senior School)
- Head of Art (Senior School)
- Director of Sport (Prep School)
- Head of Modern Foreign Languages (Prep School)
- Head of Art & Technology (Prep School)
- Head of English (Prep School)
- Teacher of Humanities (Prep School)
- Teacher of English (Prep School)
- Head of Science (Prep School)
- EYFS & Key Stage 1 Teacher (Prep School)