The School Executive and Board of Governors are pleased to announce a phased reopening of St Andrew’s School, Turi, based on the responses we received from parents and on the judgment of what is safest for our students, families and staff.
Principles for reopening were based around the following for each year group:
- It must be in the best interests of the whole year group
- A critical mass is needed in each year group
- We are able to support hybrid learning very well – the online learning cohort & the physical learning cohort
Based on the above, the planned reopening will therefore be as follows:
- Year 13 students – Sunday 25th October 2020
- Year 1 – 3 pupils – Monday 26th October 2020 (only for staff children resident on site)
- Year 12 – Year 4 students – Wednesday 6th January 2021
Thank you all very much for the support and encouragement you have continued to provide to our students, staff, School Executive and the Board of Governors. We understand that the return to school is vital for all children’s education and well-being and we will, of course, ensure that St Andrew’s School, Turi, is a safe living and learning environment for all.
Please click below to read the measures St Andrew’s School, Turi, has taken, and continues to take, in ensuring safety in its operations for the academic year 2020-2021